The Marshall MG10CF is the lowest powered model in Marshall’s MG series.
Marshall MG10CF Info
|Dimensions:||11.6 x 6.9 x 12.4 inches|
Besdies being extremely light and portable, it looks heavy duty with a carbon fibre case.
The Marshall MG10F is a modelling amp which comes with preset effects that you can re-program and store, and a separate control for contour. It includes a headphone jack and a line in so you can play along to mp3s.
Marshall MG10CF Features
- 2 channels: clean and overdrive
- 2 1/8th inch jacks for CD/MP3/media player input
- emulated headphone output
- built-in speaker damping
What We Like
- Preset effects that you can re-program and store.
- It has a separate controller for contour.
- The speaker becomes muted when you use the emulated headphone output.
- Besides being extremely light and portable, it looks heavy duty with a carbon fibre case.
What We Don’t Like
- No controls for eq, bass, or treble.
- No independent line out.
- The Power cord is a bit short.
The Marshall MG10CF is a great amp for home practice, not really loud enough for anything more than that. The controls are very basic but it does have a superior sound like all Marshall amps are famous for.