The Marshall MG30CFX gives you the famous Marshall tone, as well as being full of effects to choose from.
Marshall MG30CFX Info
|Dimensions:||18.9 x 8.8 x 16.5 inches|
Marshall MG30CFX Controls
The amp controls allow you to control the gain, bass, middle, treble, reverb, volume, FX, master, channel, and a tap and store feature.
Marshall MG30CFX Features
- 4 programmable channels: Clean, Crunch, Overdrive1, and Overdrive2
- 2 digital reverb types: Spring and Studio
- 5 digital effects: Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Delay, and Octave
- Tap: manually tap the button to the tempo that you want and it will set it to that tempo for you.
- Store: saves your settings to the channel that you’re on.
- Supports an optional footswitch, which is not included.
We found the average price online for the Marshall MG30CFX to be reasonable, making it one of the more affordable options for an amp with great effects and sound.
The Marshall MG30CFX is lightweight, affordable, and has a lot of great effects that would normally only be found on a higher priced amp.