The Orange Crush 35RT is a great-sounding, great-looking amp that is loud, full of custom features, and still compact and light enough to travel easily.
Orange Crush 35RT Info
|Dimensions:||17.32 x 15.75 x 9 inches|
Orange Crush 35RT Panel Controls
- Channel Selector Switch
- Dirty Volume
- Dirty Gain
- Clean Volume
- Integrated Chromatic Tuner
Orange Crush 35RT Features
- Separate channels for Clean and Dirty
- Separate Volume controls for each channel
- Both channels share the Treble, Middle and Bass controls
- Switching between channels can done with the switch on the top panel or optional footswitch
- The fully buffered, Low impedence effects loop lets you patch any number of effects without affecting the tone
- The digital reverb effect is shared by both channels and has its own control on the panel
- A very accurate, fast-tracking, chromatic tuner is built right into the front panel
CabSim-loaded Phones Output
- 1/4-inch headphone jack that emulates the rich tone of a 4×12 cabinet
- 1/8-inch input jack to play along to your mp3s or cds
The average price for the Orange Crush 35RT is priced average for a classic amp that has such great extra features like the digital reverb and effects loop.
The Orange Crush 35RT is a loud and powerful practice amp, that could actually keep up during live gigs too.
The tone quality of both the clean and dirty channels is simply great.